Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Mailer



So I totally forgot to post this...and they messed up my order so I didn't even send it out...oh well, that's is what I get for putting it off. But it makes me super early for next years mailings!!

In other news:

Video Courtesy of KSL.com


Something about being in front of a camera which makes you act like a complete idiot. Or forget what you are even talking about...

Love the Gooey Gummy Geese books, and thanks to a friend a pic from Barnes and Noble...


I get to see it on the shelf...woot woot!

12 comments:

tara said...

Ash! yOu are amazing! I'm heading out and gettin me some of your amazing books! I"m so happy for you!

Becky said...

What a great project to be involved with - congrats!

Manelle said...

Ashley!
How cool is that, you are on the news!

Rachel said...

I think you've officially made it! And you looked beautiful in your tv spot. :)

Melbell said...

Oh my heck Ash! So awesome..I am going to pass this on to my sister who works at Utah Idaho Supply. Maybe she can put a word in when someone asks for something like this!!!

Josh said...

awesome ash, it sounded like you knew what you were talking about too

Anjuli said...

You are so creative!! I love this!! Great Job!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on your publication! You have such an amazing talent! I'm sure you hear that a lot, but oh well. I remember you painting some things in Nauvoo, so I'm excited that you've done more with it!

Joe LeDosquet said...

That's awesome, Artex. You weren't that much of an idiot on the clip...but did you just end your post with a 'woot woot'?

Laura Garner said...

Wow...I'm pretty late on this one but I didn't know you were a tv star Ash! That's so awesome! And you didn't look like a complete idiot! That's seriously way cool Ash. You've got some serious talent.

James L Johnson said...

I am later than anyone by far but wow Ashley that is really awesome. Congrats! You definitely deserve to be a part of a successful book series like this. I hope its success does continue to climb!

Casey Stadler said...

So exciting! Congratulations!