Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Work - Crate Paper Close Knit and Maggie Holmes Flea Market - CHA 2013




Check out the rest of the line HERE along with Maggie's wonderful blog HERE.

I started this great job last November at American Crafts working on their Crate Paper line of scrapbooking supplies. AC is this fabulous company that creates all sorts of scrapbooking and crafting stuff. Although I am an avid anti-scrapbooker I have managed to find the greatest place to draw all day and drink copious amounts of diet coke (free soda!) with fabulous co-workers and an even greater boss. It's wonderful. We designed these lines this Spring and are working on some even more adorable ones to come out in January.

The papers and embellishments were designed along with my amazing hand lettering partner in crime Jill DeHaan who shares MY EXACT SAME BIRTHDAY. We were meant to be friends. Seriously go spend your afternoon perusing her website and dreaming about all the t-shirts or posters she could letter for you. She's AMAZING. We worked on this line together along with the wonderful Maggie Holmes. It's screaming girly and gold and I can't get over all the foil.

Jill and I also worked on the Close Knit line of products that were released for CHA Summer 2013 at the same time. Enjoy the rest of that line HERE.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ashley!

My name is Amanda Zampelli and I found your blog through the "In-House Designers" link on the American Crafts website.

I was just wondering if you could offer any advice to a recent graduate of graphic design school looking for a product design job at American Crafts. I have e-mailed Mr. Madsen, and applied to job openings listed a few months ago, but any I'd take any other suggestions.

Browsing through through your blog, I am in love with what you get to do everyday, and would be thrilled to be a part of the team.

Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Amanda Rose Zampelli
amandaroseblog.typepad.com