Thursday, March 29, 2012

Art & Food, still the best combination

I'm not sure why I am so drawn to the Art & Food combination. I mean logically they are the two most important aspects of my existence so naturally you would assume I would be drawn to them in fusion but I still surprise myself at my own weirdness.  Primarily the fact that I get so excited about the two -- together.

Take this awesome project for example:



Called the "Real" Cookbook, it was designed by a German design studio Korefe. It's a cookbook, a beautifully designed one at that, AND it's a key ingredient (fresh noodles) in the recipe that it dictates -- Lasagna. I just had to wipe drool off my desk. No, seriously.






How cool is that! I keep thinking about what kind of fun side project I could do that merges my two loves... Until then I'll just have to keep gathering sweet (and savory) inspiration to drool over.

Found via Design Taxi

No comments: