Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Come party with us!



Remember how I said I had big news? We found a studio! And we are having a party to commemorate the joyous occasion. On the same night as the monthly Gallery Stroll, our fete is sure to not disappoint. Be sure to mosey on over to see our new space, learn a little about letterpress, refresh yourself with a morsel of refreshment, see fresh artwork, celebrate with us and take home your own print! Oh and plus there will be discounts for any custom order made on that night also. So if you need announcements, invitations, or greeting cards the 18th is the time to order.

When a flood in my basement spurred a hurried search to relocate "The Beast" (our large German Frontex automatic letterpress) sitting in a puddle of water, Shannon Petty (my partner in crime) luckily found this gorgeous building in the Avenues of downtown SLC. The basement of a historic church, our new space is large enough to host us, our three presses and our friends Lili Hall - bookbinder extraordinaire - and Emily Fox - painter and artist.

Tell you friends, tell your wives, and tell your kids because all are welcome!


2 comments:

heidikins said...

Eeeep! So exciting!!!

xox

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Hurray!!!!!! I'm excited for you lovely ladies. So sad I'm not there to relish in your awesomeness. Please eat some chocolate for me.