Monday, August 8, 2011

Move, Learn, Eat

Although I am a teensy bit too poor to do much traveling these days (curse you new business and your never ending expenses!!), I was momentarily appeased by these three enticing videos created by Rick Mereki, Tim White and Andrew Lees. An adventure comprising of...

"3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

= a trip of a lifetime.
"



MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

Found via the teacher who sent me an email saying, "I watched all three but the last one you need to see." Ha ha he knows me too well.

No comments: