Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lately

I have been relatively busy this last month mostly working on this:

Shailie.com Website Redo Glimpse

I think it is turning out fabulously thanks to web designer Brandon Beeks. He is fabulous to work with if you need a  web-man and we definitely needed an upgrade. I will post the link as soon as it is totally up and running. He also did my friend Mike's website, who runs Lucha Shoes... Check it out if you need some new kicks.

I also designed this:
Mother's Day Card

this:
Teacher's Day Card

this:
Matchy-matchy killer bookplates

and this:
2012 Graduation Tees (its never too early)

My letterpress biz got into the Salt Lake City Farmer's Market so we (Shannon Petty, Kristine Knight, and I) are furiously designing new things to print. I'll be posting those as they are produced... so y'all can get excited to come visit us EVERY Saturday from June 11 - Octoberish and buy locally crafted hand printed letterpressed paper goods along with t-shirts, jewelry, and handmade books.


No comments: