Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happiness in a Birthday Post

Guess what! It is my birthday, and as shameless as it is to announce my day of birth to the world wide interwebs, I really am posting today because I wanted to announce my big brothers wedding (and show off the fun invites we came up with). "B" as he is known in our family is the older sibling of note and he and his fair woman will be hitched in a few weeks. The lucky woman is Em with her 3 darling kidlets, and they could not be more perfect for him or as an addition to the Smith family. Plus she is gorgeous to boot.




"B" is also a film-maker and a darn good one at that. He wanted to go with an old movie poster Casablanca kind of vibe so we hunkered down for a really cold photo shoot at a train station, researched old movies and then went to town on the invites. They are having their reception at an old pioneer village which I think is just the icing on the cake. I'm super stoked for the whole event and so is "B". He keeps reminding me that HE is getting hitched before ME. I think he forgets that that is the natural order of things ;)

No comments: