Wednesday, August 11, 2010

101st Post-Ode to Ray LaMontagne

Did you know my last post was my 100th?  I didn't even appropriately celebrate.  Must be because I am such a bad post-er.  So, in celebration of my 101st, I bring you one of my Top 10 favorite artists.

Good ol' Ray.
Ray LaMontagne

Ray LaMontagne was introduced to me by my good friend Stauffer eons ago and I have been in utter smit with his delicious folk tunes ever since.  "Be Here" was on my Itunes sleep playlist for 2 whole years and helped me drift off into a peaceful slumber every single night.  "Empty" became my go-to song for all things emotional.



NPR is offering a first listen of his new album coming out this month.  Check it.  I love "Like Rock and Roll Radio".
Ray LaMontagne and The Pariah Dogs

1 comment:

tara said...

i LOVE ray. like seriously. a handsome man with a soulful voice--yes please and THANK U. please marry him.