Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I heart girly things



So I am the graphic designer for this great new upcoming company and am currently working on their website. Well this company (which shall remain nameless and in mystery until they launch) is sooo completely cutesy, girly and fun! Perfect for me! I love pink and frills and fuss and am having a blast coming up with fun things for their brand.

This is a rough sketch of one of the girls that will be on their site... Wish I could show more but you will just have to wait.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

coolness ash! That totally rocks, being a girl is too fun sometimes!

DarbyM said...

oooh i can't wait to see more! :)

Melbell said...

I love the suspense...sounds exciting...can't wait to see what they are all about!

Josh said...

congratulations on the new designer job for the mysterious company! and thanks for your nice comment Ash.