Saturday, April 7, 2007

Some paintings





Well I haven't posted in ages due to a major overload of school and life and so I thought now that the semester is over I would tantalize the tastes of my fine art fans (thanks family) with a few of my paintings that they might have not seen. Currently I am working on my BFA project which I have decided not to post because I would like my show to be a bit of a surprise to those who haven't seen it already (once again, that's you fam). Sorry but I have made it a goal to be better about posting in the future and to work on it by posting a bunch of fun digital personal pieces that I have in the works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! Seriously, WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ash! Those are seriously freakin' awesome. I think I've seen some before, but that's cool. Amazing. FINALLY you've posted! I've been checking like five times every day (I'm not kidding) even when I know you haven't posted because you're downstairs reading or something. But again, wowness!

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE SOOOOOO AWESOME!
Sorry I havent blogged. I am still trying to figure it out!

Anonymous said...

I LoVE ALL YOUR ART WORCK. ITS IN POSABOL FOR ME TO D0 THAT. YOU ARE THE BEST ANT I KNOW. I LOVE YOU. TOO. LOVE KATHERINE KNOLL. TO ASHLEY.